Cancer Screening, Fundraiser On This Week's Schedule
Here's what you need to know for this week.
Are you ready for a new week in town? We are, and we’re here to help you get ready for it as well. Here’s all you need to know to get you through the week.
- Skin Cancer Screening: A free screening for skin cancer is available tonight at the Jefferson Township Health Center starting at 6 p.m. Appointments are necessary. Call 973-663-0700.
- BILY Support Group: If you’re having trouble with your teenager’s behavior, this is the group to go to for support. It meets tonight at 7 p.m. at the Board of Education office.
- Township Council Meeting: Find out what’s happening in Jefferson at this meeting on Wednesday at 7 p.m. at the municipal building.
- Choreographed Ballroom Dancing: You can learn how to perform the cha-cha, rumba, waltz, foxtrot, jive, quickstep, tango, bolero, lindy, west coast swing and more at this class at the Jazzercise Studio on Route 15 on Wednesday at 8:30 p.m. Cost if $15 per couple per session.
- Pancake Breakfast for Chris Pierson: You can get some pancakes and help out fellow Jefferson resident Chris Pierson, who was hurt in a skiing accident, on Saturday morning starting at 8 a.m. at Camp Jefferson.