Celebrate Summer Vacation
It's time to enjoy some summer fun in Jefferson Township.
It’s summer vacation! No more pencils, no more books…you know the rest. It’s time to kick back, relax and enjoy some fun in the sun. Not sure how? Here’s a few suggestions for you.
- You Need to Know You Can Sleep In: Turn off the alarm clocks, kids. All Jefferson Township schools are closed for the summer. You don’t need to worry about school again until Sept. 7—except for summer reading, of course.
- You Need to Know About Mini Golf: Nothing says summer like miniature golf. You can play an intense round at Castle Cove Mini Golf in Lake Hopatcong.
- You Need to Know You Can Have Ice Cream: Go ahead, splurge. You’ve got AJs Cone Cottage and Jefferson Dairy, and loads of flavors to choose from. Enjoy.
- You Need to Know You Can Walk: After you’ve eaten that ice cream, take a walk in the park. Mahlon Dickerson Reservation offers a variety of beautiful trails.
- You Need to Know About This Meeting: Help make the summer a good one for all of your fellow Jeffersonians by attending the monthly meeting of the Jefferson Arts Committee. You can add your ideas to the already fun choices, like the gazebo concerts or Jefferson Day.