Here's Your Planner For the Week
Lots of things to help you out this week.
Time to start another week in Jefferson. There are so many things going on, that you need to get your schedule in order. So just check our list of things going on this week, and mark your calendar accordingly.
- BILY Support Group: If you’re the parent of a troubled teen, come to this group meeting tonight at 7 p.m. at the Board of Education office.
- Board of Education Meeting: The school board meets tonight at 8 p.m. at the high school media center. You can find out what’s happening in the school district.
- Ladies Auxiliary Scholarship Fundraiser: Eat at Wendy’s on Route 15 on Tuesday night from 5 – 8 p.m. and help out the Fire Company No. 2 ladies auxiliary as they offer a scholarship to a graduating senior.
- Parent Orientation for Kindergarten: If your child starts kindergarten at Briggs school in September you’ll want to head over to this orientation program at 7 p.m. on Tuesday to find out what it’s all about.
- Kindergarten Orientation: Your child can find out what “big kid” school is all about at the Briggs kindergarten orientation on Wednesday starting at 9 a.m. The kids will take a short bus ride, take a tour of the school and participate in a kindergarten class.
- De-Stress Fest: The Connect group of Jefferson will host this festival on Wednesday at the municipal building starting at 11 a.m. in honor of National Mental Health Month. Enjoy programs on how to de-stress, meditate and relax.