While many businesses will be closed on Turkey Day, a handful of restaurants and stores will stay open for the holiday.
Here's a list of businesses that will be open on Thanksgiving, and the hours they will be operating. If you see we missed one, let us know in the comments.
- Speedy Mart Food Store from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Portofino Family Restaurant from noon to 5 p.m.
- Liquor Factory from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- New Orleans Steak House from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Jefferson Pharmacy from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- A&P from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Pathmark from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Jefferson Diner will open 6 a.m. and have its last seating at 4 p.m.
- J-Towne Tavern will open at 6 a.m. and have its last seating at 7 p.m.
- Dunkin Donuts will be open all morning and close at 2 p.m.
- Wearhouse Grille will open at noon and have its last seating at 6 p.m.