The charitable fundraiser will pit the boys varsity basketball teams of Jefferson Township High School and Hopatcong High School against one another on Thursday, Jan. 30 at 7 p.m. at Jefferson Township High School at 1010 Weldon Road, Oak Ridge.
Among the activities scheduled will be a raffle to take a $10,000 half court shot, student performers, a door prize raffle and a free throw. Free commemorative T-shirts will also be given to all who attend the event.
Sponsorships are also available in the following amounts:
- Sponsor a Team for $1,000. Sponsor either Jefferson Township High School or Hopatcong High School Sponsorship includes a full-page ad in a souvenir journal, signage at the event, and a mention in related press releases;
- 1/2 Court Shot Sponsor - $450. Sponsor the 1/2 court $10,000 shot. Sponsorship includes a full-page ad and signage at the event;
- Full-page ad in Souvenir Journal - $200;
- 1/2 Page ad in Souvenir Journal - $100;
- 1/4 Page ad in Souvenir Journal - $50; Booster in Souvenir Journal - $25, or Student Booster - $10. Students from either high school can have a message written in the souvenir journal.
The Department for Persons with Disabilities is one of the largest Catholic Charities Agencies providing care for adults with developmental disabilities in the United States and operates nine group homes and two supervised apartment throughout Morris, Sussex, and Passaic Counties. It Is the only provider agency for adults with disabilities in the state of New Jersey internationally accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA) and provides information and referrals for families of adults with developmental disabilities living in the community.
For more information, contact DPD Development Director Chris Brancato at 973-406-1104 or send an email to Chrisb@dpd.org.