The Jefferson Township Board of Education welcomed a new member at its reorganization meeting last Monday evening, AIM Jefferson reported.
With district business administrator and president pro tem Dora Zeno presiding, victorious November election challenger Danielle Rowan was sworn in alongside reelected members Matthew Millar and Edward Quigley. The board re-elected H. Rolland Smith as president and Matthew Millar as vice-president, the article said.
The rest of the meeting was given over to President Smith, who presided as the board dealt with housekeeping matters, including approving existing by-laws and policies.
The board also made several professional appointments, including:
- Schwartz, Simon, Edelstein, et al , board attorney of record
- Brown and Brown Consulting group, health insurance agent
- McManimon and Scotland, bond attorney of record
- Hatch Mott McDonald, consulting engineer
- The Morville Agency, property insurance agent
- Nisivoccia and Company, auditor of record.
Board member Michael Stewart was reappointed as delegate to the New Jersey School Boards Association and the Morris County School Boards Association.