The Jefferson Diner is the quintessential New Jersey diner, with neon lights that can be seen by anyone driving down Bowling Green Parkway. Family-owned and operated since 1985, it offers plenty of seating from early morning until late night and also caters, so you can bring the diner experience to your next party or luncheon. The only day the Jefferson Diner closes is on Christmas.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 6am - 1am; Fri, Sat, 6am - 3am
- Handicap Accessible: There is a sidewalk ramp.
- Founding Date: 1985
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.jeffersondiner.com/menu.html
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Diner, Greek, Italian, Mediterranean, Sandwiches, Seafood, Steak House
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual