Mahlon Dickerson Reservation
This is the largest park in the Morris County Park System, with 3,999 acres of space. The reservation has camping, picnic areas, baseball fields, cabins, a pond, and a wealth of hiking trails with fitness stations. The park is open from dawn till dusk.
- Hours: dawn to dusk
- Handicap Accessible: fishing, trails, picnic areas and fitness stations are all handicapped accessible
- Parking: Free lot
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: This is the largest park in the Morris County Park System.
- Features: Athletic fields, Beach, Benches, Camping, Grills, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Ranger, Restrooms
- Permit requirements: alcohol by permit only
- Wi-Fi: None
- Area: 3,299 acres