The Wearhouse Grille is a restaurant and sports bar that specializes in steaks and seafood as well as other menu items; it also offers a full bar. The bar is friendly and patrons seem to know each other; its owner Regina Makowski can often be found greeting customers by name and asking how they are. There is a happy hour here, as well as beer specials and other daily drink and food specials. The place features big-screen TVs, where sporting events and games are shown.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11:30am - 12am; Fri, Sat, 11:30am - 2am
- Founding Date: 2000
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: There are a lot of nice people around town.
- Cuisine: American, Seafood, Steak House
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 35
- Features: Banquets, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual